Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (149) +
i have a ton of blue roses just lying around, so i'm selling them for 2 tbt each!!
i'd also be very willing to trade 1:1 for pink lilies, pink tulips, or pink/white azalea starts.

current stock: 30 blue roses

on hold:
3 for Brooklynemogirl
2 for Analena

Last edited:
Howdy Dreamy, I have x2 white starts, x1 pink start, a pink tulip and a pink lilies. I also have a ton of fertilizer I bought and held onto for when I got the golden shovel (I was going to use the fertilizer/golden shovel in hopes for blue roses)

I've been at it for a good four months or so. I can throw in the fertilizer (all of it/whatever is left) on top of everything else I listed. Would that be a good trade for two blue roses? I can give bells to, if it's not. Thanks and have a great day!

(I know I'm fairly new here, so I understand if you don't want to.)

Last edited:
Howdy Dreamy, I have x2 white starts, x1 pink start, a pink tulip and a pink lilies. I also have a ton of fertilizer I bought and held onto for when I got the golden shovel (I was going to use the fertilizer/golden shovel in hopes for blue roses)

I've been at it for a good four months or so. I can throw in the fertilizer (all of it/whatever is left) on top of everything else I listed. Would that be a good trade for two blue roses? I can give bells to, if it's not. Thanks and have a great day!

(I know I'm fairly new here, so I understand if you don't want to.)

hi! no worries at all, i was hoping to trade one for one, so i can give you at least 5 blue roses for all of that!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i trade 2 pink tulips for 2 blue roses?

yeah absolutely!! i'll add you :)

ahhh sorry to do this, but i won't be available for the next two days (i have a villager in boxes tomorrow and i want to avoid getting someone from the void, and the day after i'm picking a villager up... i won't be available until 3 days from now)! if you want to sell/trade away the roses i wanted, feel free to do that bc of course waiting is a pain, but if you ARE willing to wait, please let me know! :blush:

thanks and sorry sorry again for flaking!! i tried to get all my trades/sales done today, but alas it's hard to work times out :')

If you still are trading for pink/white azalea starts, I have 6 pink and 1 white that I would love to trade for 7 blue roses :)

Last edited:
That sounds great, Dreamy! (I'll also throw in all the fertilizer if you want that to?) I added you to my 3DS, just let me know a time that works for you. I'm free almost every evening, except mornings and extremely late nights. Like 12am and the such because I have work around 2-3 in the morning lol.

ahhh sorry to do this, but i won't be available for the next two days (i have a villager in boxes tomorrow and i want to avoid getting someone from the void, and the day after i'm picking a villager up... i won't be available until 3 days from now)! if you want to sell/trade away the roses i wanted, feel free to do that bc of course waiting is a pain, but if you ARE willing to wait, please let me know! :blush:

thanks and sorry sorry again for flaking!! i tried to get all my trades/sales done today, but alas it's hard to work times out :')

it's no problem at all!! i'll hold them as long as you need, just message me whenever you'll be free next!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still are trading for pink/white azalea starts, I have 6 pink and 1 white that I would love to trade for 7 blue roses :)

great!! i'm definitely interested, i'll vm you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds great, Dreamy! (I'll also throw in all the fertilizer if you want that to?) I added you to my 3DS, just let me know a time that works for you. I'm free almost every evening, except mornings and extremely late nights. Like 12am and the such because I have work around 2-3 in the morning lol.

okay! i sent you a vm, but i'm usually free after 4 pm EST! just send me a message whenever you're online :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy 2 for 4 tbt?

definitely!! ^^

it's no problem at all!! i'll hold them as long as you need, just message me whenever you'll be free next!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

great!! i'm definitely interested, i'll vm you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay! i sent you a vm, but i'm usually free after 4 pm EST! just send me a message whenever you're online :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

definitely!! ^^

PERFECT!! Let me know when you are ready :)

Same, just sent you a vm back. Sorry it took so long. I had no idea what a vm was lol. I was thinking, a voice mail? Does this game have voice mail? lol I'm a total newbie sorry!

Just let me know a time that works for you. Whenever that may be. Have a great day y'all!

Same, just sent you a vm back. Sorry it took so long. I had no idea what a vm was lol. I was thinking, a voice mail? Does this game have voice mail? lol I'm a total newbie sorry!

Just let me know a time that works for you. Whenever that may be. Have a great day y'all!

haha it's perfectly fine! my gate is open now if you'd like to come :)

Thank you, be right there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much Dreamy. I've been trying to get blue roses to grow forever. I tried all the different steps you're supposed to. Different red rose hybrids, orange and purple rose breeds. Standing on my head and drinking a glass of water. Nothing seemed to work.

I jumped the gun when I saw a purple rose and mistook it for a blue, a few times lol. So thanks a bunch! From what little I saw of your town, it was very pretty. I'm definitely going to check to see if your town is in the Dream Suite. If I come across any more pink tulips or lilies, I'll keep them in my locker for you.

Take care!

Back