• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling blue roses!!

dreamyrose

Freshly-Delivered Flower
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (149) +
i have a ton of blue roses just lying around, so i'm selling them for 2 tbt each!!
i'd also be very willing to trade 1:1 for pink lilies, pink tulips, or pink/white azalea starts.

current stock: 30 blue roses

on hold:
3 for Brooklynemogirl
2 for Analena

Last edited:
Howdy Dreamy, I have x2 white starts, x1 pink start, a pink tulip and a pink lilies. I also have a ton of fertilizer I bought and held onto for when I got the golden shovel (I was going to use the fertilizer/golden shovel in hopes for blue roses)

I've been at it for a good four months or so. I can throw in the fertilizer (all of it/whatever is left) on top of everything else I listed. Would that be a good trade for two blue roses? I can give bells to, if it's not. Thanks and have a great day!

(I know I'm fairly new here, so I understand if you don't want to.)

Last edited:
Howdy Dreamy, I have x2 white starts, x1 pink start, a pink tulip and a pink lilies. I also have a ton of fertilizer I bought and held onto for when I got the golden shovel (I was going to use the fertilizer/golden shovel in hopes for blue roses)

I've been at it for a good four months or so. I can throw in the fertilizer (all of it/whatever is left) on top of everything else I listed. Would that be a good trade for two blue roses? I can give bells to, if it's not. Thanks and have a great day!

(I know I'm fairly new here, so I understand if you don't want to.)

hi! no worries at all, i was hoping to trade one for one, so i can give you at least 5 blue roses for all of that!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i trade 2 pink tulips for 2 blue roses?

yeah absolutely!! i'll add you :)

ahhh sorry to do this, but i won't be available for the next two days (i have a villager in boxes tomorrow and i want to avoid getting someone from the void, and the day after i'm picking a villager up... i won't be available until 3 days from now)! if you want to sell/trade away the roses i wanted, feel free to do that bc of course waiting is a pain, but if you ARE willing to wait, please let me know! :blush:

thanks and sorry sorry again for flaking!! i tried to get all my trades/sales done today, but alas it's hard to work times out :')

If you still are trading for pink/white azalea starts, I have 6 pink and 1 white that I would love to trade for 7 blue roses :)

Last edited:
That sounds great, Dreamy! (I'll also throw in all the fertilizer if you want that to?) I added you to my 3DS, just let me know a time that works for you. I'm free almost every evening, except mornings and extremely late nights. Like 12am and the such because I have work around 2-3 in the morning lol.

ahhh sorry to do this, but i won't be available for the next two days (i have a villager in boxes tomorrow and i want to avoid getting someone from the void, and the day after i'm picking a villager up... i won't be available until 3 days from now)! if you want to sell/trade away the roses i wanted, feel free to do that bc of course waiting is a pain, but if you ARE willing to wait, please let me know! :blush:

thanks and sorry sorry again for flaking!! i tried to get all my trades/sales done today, but alas it's hard to work times out :')

it's no problem at all!! i'll hold them as long as you need, just message me whenever you'll be free next!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still are trading for pink/white azalea starts, I have 6 pink and 1 white that I would love to trade for 7 blue roses :)

great!! i'm definitely interested, i'll vm you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds great, Dreamy! (I'll also throw in all the fertilizer if you want that to?) I added you to my 3DS, just let me know a time that works for you. I'm free almost every evening, except mornings and extremely late nights. Like 12am and the such because I have work around 2-3 in the morning lol.

okay! i sent you a vm, but i'm usually free after 4 pm EST! just send me a message whenever you're online :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy 2 for 4 tbt?

definitely!! ^^

it's no problem at all!! i'll hold them as long as you need, just message me whenever you'll be free next!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

great!! i'm definitely interested, i'll vm you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay! i sent you a vm, but i'm usually free after 4 pm EST! just send me a message whenever you're online :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

definitely!! ^^

PERFECT!! Let me know when you are ready :)

Same, just sent you a vm back. Sorry it took so long. I had no idea what a vm was lol. I was thinking, a voice mail? Does this game have voice mail? lol I'm a total newbie sorry!

Just let me know a time that works for you. Whenever that may be. Have a great day y'all!

Same, just sent you a vm back. Sorry it took so long. I had no idea what a vm was lol. I was thinking, a voice mail? Does this game have voice mail? lol I'm a total newbie sorry!

Just let me know a time that works for you. Whenever that may be. Have a great day y'all!

haha it's perfectly fine! my gate is open now if you'd like to come :)

Thank you, be right there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much Dreamy. I've been trying to get blue roses to grow forever. I tried all the different steps you're supposed to. Different red rose hybrids, orange and purple rose breeds. Standing on my head and drinking a glass of water. Nothing seemed to work.

I jumped the gun when I saw a purple rose and mistook it for a blue, a few times lol. So thanks a bunch! From what little I saw of your town, it was very pretty. I'm definitely going to check to see if your town is in the Dream Suite. If I come across any more pink tulips or lilies, I'll keep them in my locker for you.

Take care!

hi could i buy 6 blue roses and add 2 white azaleas to trade? so it'll be 8 roses in total :)

Back