• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ASK A PRETTY RAD GUY!

Drokmar

Overall, a pretty rad guy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Go ahead, ask me anything you feel like! I'll answer to the best of my ability!

Just leave a like so I'll know you asked a question.

That's a pretty good answer. Going off what you said, would you consider yourself a deep thinker? :)

What's your favorite kind of music?

That's a pretty good answer. Going off what you said, would you consider yourself a deep thinker? :)

I'd like to believe that I think pretty deeply. The world is a strange place, it's usually a good idea to stop and ponder it every now and then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite kind of music?

The type of music I enjoy the most is jazz, especially when it has a strong saxaphone lead. Makes for skme good listening when its time to kick back.

What's your favorite holiday?

Do you have any pets?

As of right now, I don't have any pets. I may see myself getting one in the future, though. I really like both cats and dogs, but I think I could only handle one or the other. If I got a cat, it'd have to be a black, Russian blue or sphnx. If I got a dog, I'd pick either a Siberian husky or a German Shepherd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite holiday?

Does convention season count? Because you can bet I'll be on break to read up on all the news! As far as actual holidays go, I really love Christmas because of the great family time. I also really like Thanksgiving, although I actually don't ever stuff myself on the food, and I don't watch football. I just really like the feel of it!

What's your favorite show?

What's your favorite show?

As far as what's on TV right now, I'm really in love with Steven Universe! I had originaly heard it mentioned once or twice online, and eventually checked it out myself. I ended up binge watching the first two and a half seasons to catch up to date!

Although, one of my favorite shows of all time is Avatar: The Last Airbender. Truly a masterpice and a classic! I watched it back when it originally aired, and it was amazing!

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite movie?

Hmmm.... That is a bit of a tough one! I don't think I can narrow it down to one, but I can definitely say that The Empire Strikes Back and The Nightmare Before Christmas are some of my favorites.

What is your drink of choice?

what's the best trip you've ever taken?

I had two back-to-back 7-day cruises with Disney. Eastern and Western Caribbean. Just about the most relaxing two weeks of my life!

Favorite color?

Back