ASK A PRETTY RAD GUY!

Drokmar

Overall, a pretty rad guy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Isabelle
Go ahead, ask me anything you feel like! I'll answer to the best of my ability!

Just leave a like so I'll know you asked a question.

That's a pretty good answer. Going off what you said, would you consider yourself a deep thinker? :)

What's your favorite kind of music?

That's a pretty good answer. Going off what you said, would you consider yourself a deep thinker? :)

I'd like to believe that I think pretty deeply. The world is a strange place, it's usually a good idea to stop and ponder it every now and then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite kind of music?

The type of music I enjoy the most is jazz, especially when it has a strong saxaphone lead. Makes for skme good listening when its time to kick back.

Do you have any pets?

As of right now, I don't have any pets. I may see myself getting one in the future, though. I really like both cats and dogs, but I think I could only handle one or the other. If I got a cat, it'd have to be a black, Russian blue or sphnx. If I got a dog, I'd pick either a Siberian husky or a German Shepherd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite holiday?

Does convention season count? Because you can bet I'll be on break to read up on all the news! As far as actual holidays go, I really love Christmas because of the great family time. I also really like Thanksgiving, although I actually don't ever stuff myself on the food, and I don't watch football. I just really like the feel of it!

What's your favorite show?

As far as what's on TV right now, I'm really in love with Steven Universe! I had originaly heard it mentioned once or twice online, and eventually checked it out myself. I ended up binge watching the first two and a half seasons to catch up to date!

Although, one of my favorite shows of all time is Avatar: The Last Airbender. Truly a masterpice and a classic! I watched it back when it originally aired, and it was amazing!

What's your favorite movie?

Hmmm.... That is a bit of a tough one! I don't think I can narrow it down to one, but I can definitely say that The Empire Strikes Back and The Nightmare Before Christmas are some of my favorites.

Back