• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ASK A PRETTY RAD GUY!

Favorite color combination?

Do you have any favorite animes?

Do you have any favorite cartoons?

Do you have any favorite cartoons?

Feel like I've answered this one already... My favorite cartoon that's currently airing is Steven Universe, but my all-time favorite is easily Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

What kind of movies do you like?

how much do you actually like dbz?
(i don't actually think your icon is lame the troll thread is all in good fun, lol)
(..but being honest i do really dislike the franchise)

What kind of movies do you like?

Marvel superhero movies, horror movies that are actually scary and a lot of 80's stuff (Back to the Future especially)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much do you actually like dbz?
(i don't actually think your icon is lame the troll thread is all in good fun, lol)
(..but being honest i do really dislike the franchise)

Good fun is good fun, I take no offense.

I'm actually a pretty big DBZ fan. I watched it back in the classic toonami days and fell in love. I went back and read the manga to supplement anything I missed. I never watched Dragon Ball GT, because I never like the look of it. I'm currently up to date on Dragon Ball Super, and I'm really enjoying that. I've only seen about 1/3 of the movies.

I'm not exactly a super fan, but I am a pretty big one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're rad you must like Steven Universe? if not youre not rad

I don't like Steven Universe, I love Steven Universe! I originally heard about it somewhere online, gave it a try, and before I knew it, I finished a marathon of the first 2 1/2 seasons!

If you were trapped on an island, the last place in the world that wasnt polluted and able to live on, you have two options. You can bring resources like clothes and wood, so that it doesnt get nuked with the rest of the world, but, you have animals that youre close to and have loved your entire life but you'd have to watch them get nuked if left behind, do you save the animals or resources?

Last edited:
If you were trapped on an island, the last place in the world that wasnt polluted and able to live on, you have two options. You can bring resources like clothes and wood, so that it doesnt get nuked with the rest of the world, but, you have animals that youre close to and have loved your entire life but you'd have to watch them get nuked if left behind, do you save the animals or resources?

Realistically, assuming that the fallout wasn't able to reach this island, the smart choice is to pick the supplies. If they're animals that I've loved my entire life, they're probably already quite old, and wouldn't have much longer to live (especially if I didn't have the supplies or means to provide then with food). If I had a selection of food and supplies, with proper rationing, I'd eventually be able yo produce a sustainable farm, off which I could survive for many years. Eventually, once the radiation has potentially settled, I'd attempt to venture off the island and search for survivors.

Do you often forget things in your other pants (lol jk)

Favorite DBZ villain?

Back