• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Commissions; HIATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I go on the wait list? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops sorry, just saw your post! Ignore me

i'd love a simple painting of my oc here!
http://toyhou.se/890880.hime
for 50tbt + tip! love ur art, its so stylistic and nice!

hime without background.jpg hime.jpg

Last edited:
aaah thank you so much!! that looks so cute!! c: btw, do you have a version with transparency? (tbt uploader kills the quality so im not sure) but if not i can remove the white space myself!

It should be transparent but if not go to my instagram! It has better quality and transparency :)

Aaaah I wish I had posted sooner ;-; is there a waiting list wait list available ;p
I'll definitely be looking out for when it opens up again :blush: I love your art style!

Aaaah I wish I had posted sooner ;-; is there a waiting list wait list available ;p
I'll definitely be looking out for when it opens up again :blush: I love your art style!

i have 2 more drawings to finish until I can make another waitlist ^^ ~ Good luck ~

so are waitlists first come first served?
and can we be on a waitlist simultaneously with having already commissioned an in-progress thing from you?
just wondering

so are waitlists first come first served?
and can we be on a waitlist simultaneously with having already commissioned an in-progress thing from you?
just wondering
If your already on the waitlist or in the progress of a commission I'd prefer if you don't go on another one until I finished the waitlist your on so other people can have a chance of getting a slot ^^

If your already on the waitlist or in the progress of a commission I'd prefer if you don't go on another one until I finished the waitlist your on so other people can have a chance of getting a slot ^^

that's what i thought, just figured i'd ask xD
also second question: when we post orders is it limited to one character per? or can we order two/one picture of two (paying for both characters obviously)

that's what i thought, just figured i'd ask xD
also second question: when we post orders is it limited to one character per? or can we order two/one picture of two (paying for both characters obviously)

You can pay for more than one character but the limit is 2 people ^^

I think I am having problems with seeing both attachments. :T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back