• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Commissions; HIATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanScribbles

Munching on Shrimp Chips,
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (25) +
EDIT: I'm very sorry I haven't done the commissions yet, I've been feeling extremely unmotivated to do them and I felt I haven't been doing enough art for my own enjoyment. I don't know when I'll get back to or if I ever will, but I hope you all understand <3

20 tbt for a sketch
Example:
suzy nova doodle.jpg

40 tbt for simple drawing
Example:
IMG_1878.JPG
mae.jpg
IMG_1916.JPG
NOTE: All drawings will either be chibi or headshot due to lack of time. You can pay extra for a half body if you want.
Pls buy I'm just a poor artist ;_;
EDIT: I didn't think people were actually interested ahaha I'll open up again after I'm done with the current drawings.
CURRENTLY DRAWING FOR:
1. Spy
2. Jint
3. PunctuallyAbsent
4.Elov
5. Zaari
6. BrinaLouwho

WAITLIST FOR NEXT OPEN SLOTS
1. Bunnilla
2. MayorOfMagix
3. VVingblade
4. Twins
5. Hatori
6. Nightmares

Attachments

• ryu2.jpg
    ryu2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Oh sorry! I'm new here ahaha but yeah I can do that! Do you want her to do something in particular

Oh sorry! I'm new here ahaha but yeah I can do that! Do you want her to do something in particular

If possible could she be eating snacks with Sprinkles or Diana? C: Like tea or something lol! And nothing wrong with being new we all were once ♥

Omg your art is so cute. Do you have a waitlist or no??
ref (x)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back