Shop Commissions; HIATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love a simple painting of my oc here!
http://toyhou.se/890880.hime
for 50tbt + tip! love ur art, its so stylistic and nice!

hime without background.jpg hime.jpg

Last edited:
aaah thank you so much!! that looks so cute!! c: btw, do you have a version with transparency? (tbt uploader kills the quality so im not sure) but if not i can remove the white space myself!

It should be transparent but if not go to my instagram! It has better quality and transparency :)

Aaaah I wish I had posted sooner ;-; is there a waiting list wait list available ;p
I'll definitely be looking out for when it opens up again :blush: I love your art style!

Aaaah I wish I had posted sooner ;-; is there a waiting list wait list available ;p
I'll definitely be looking out for when it opens up again :blush: I love your art style!

i have 2 more drawings to finish until I can make another waitlist ^^ ~ Good luck ~

so are waitlists first come first served?
and can we be on a waitlist simultaneously with having already commissioned an in-progress thing from you?
just wondering

so are waitlists first come first served?
and can we be on a waitlist simultaneously with having already commissioned an in-progress thing from you?
just wondering
If your already on the waitlist or in the progress of a commission I'd prefer if you don't go on another one until I finished the waitlist your on so other people can have a chance of getting a slot ^^

If your already on the waitlist or in the progress of a commission I'd prefer if you don't go on another one until I finished the waitlist your on so other people can have a chance of getting a slot ^^

that's what i thought, just figured i'd ask xD
also second question: when we post orders is it limited to one character per? or can we order two/one picture of two (paying for both characters obviously)

that's what i thought, just figured i'd ask xD
also second question: when we post orders is it limited to one character per? or can we order two/one picture of two (paying for both characters obviously)

You can pay for more than one character but the limit is 2 people ^^

I think I am having problems with seeing both attachments. :T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back