• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I think I realize why I was so bored with this game and I made a tough decision

I have some rules when I play ACNL.
1. I only buy unobtainables in TBT
2. I don't mind about where villagers set their houses (or who they are). I'm the mayor, I have to deal with it and organize the best I can my town.
3. I don't pick up anything gives me in the island. I have some friends who play and they've tried to give me hacked stuff. I will never pick things up unless I catch them or obtain them myself.
4. I will never hack the game.
5. Even if it takes me a decade, I will do everything by my own hand.

And the game has been so satisfying so far because of those :D I've had my fossil's wing completed for a while and I'm on my way to complete the art's wing. (bugs and fishes is like... 50% xD) so yeah... You are on the right track, my friend :D

I'm glad you feel like you've made the right decision! I feel much the same, even with bug farming on the island, it makes things a little too easy for my taste. I've been trying to do this new town without it. I have gotten villagers from other people though!

Back