• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

No one cares for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiKeybasH

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
No one cares for me, like no one even bothers talking to me or care for my art... everyone treats me like i'm a terrible person that i need help and stuff, i just want to talk to people but it seems this site no one even bothered talking to me either...

You can't expect people to come running to you to be ur friend if you don't even try hon and you literally have 24 posts

Maybe you need to be the one who makes​ the first move and drop a visitor message on someone's page who you think is interesting. People are willing to talk on here but you can't​ expect them to come to you always.

Sorry you feel that way KairiKeybasH. Corrie's suggestion is a great way to get people to notice and talk to you. Posting more around the forums is a great way to make friends as well!

I'm closing this thread since this type of posts are more suitable for a blog post. If you ever need help feel free to drop me a pm! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back