• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Catalog all Happy Home Designer Giant Items for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, limiya. I'll add you and open my gate for you in a little bit. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Okay, I've added all of you. Opening my gate for btbt, twiggy23, and limiya now.

I'd love to come as well, if you have the space! ^^

Whoops, no more space haha! I'll wait a couple minutes and try again?

Certainly, Corrie. I'll add you and open my gate after the current session.

Sure thing! Thank you very much! Just let me know when you're ready! I'll be visiting from Bijou, just so you know who's me. Haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! Thank you very much! Just let me know when you're ready! I'll be visiting from Bijou, just so you know who's me. Haha.

Okay, I'm ready. Please let me know once you've added me, and I'll open my gate.

(P.S. Boss is my favorite Ham-Ham :) )

Ugh I can't post properly for some reason on the forum right now so sorry if this double posts.
Sorry for the delay! I am online now whenever you are ready. I will be coming from my second town of Utopia as Mayor Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back