• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Catalog all Happy Home Designer Giant Items for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening my gate for Corrie and Wolfgirl now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to take another break now. Probably until tomorrow. But I will keep letting people visit to catalog these items, so you can keep an eye on this thread for the next time I open up for people. :)

I'm back. Who would like to catalog any or all of the twenty giant HHD items today? :)

No, but you can visit and make me very happy to be able to share my HHD items with you. It's never a bother. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now, Ably.

No, but you can visit and make me very happy to be able to share my HHD items with you. It's never a bother. :)

You're very kind, is now a good time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, I see it is.

Hello, may I come for a visit?
also, what exactly does catalog the items mean? :eek:

Cataloging is when you pick up an item and then put it down, and since it was in your inventory for even a moment, that means you can order it yourself from your catalog back home. Would you like to catalog the HHD items?

Last edited:
Cataloging is when you pick up an item and then put it down, and since it was in your inventory for even a moment, that means you can order it yourself from your catalog back home. Would you like to catalog the HHD items?

Yes, please~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back