• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Catalog all Happy Home Designer Giant Items for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I have all twenty Happy Home Designer items laid out by my train station. They're orderable, and they're gigantic (3x3 spaces)! Plus, many of them are customizable!

These are the Items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/UiB7lMZvE1

Anyone who wants to catalog these items is welcome to come to my town and do just that. :)

Last edited:
Is this offer still available? I've added your friend code and I'm free whenever.

Also do I just have to pick it up once and drop it for it to enter my catalog?

Yes, I'm still available. And to catalog, you just need to pick up the items and then drop them, then you'll be able to order them anytime from your own catalog back home. I'll add you and open my gate for you in just a few minutes. :)

Yes, I'm still available. And to catalog, you just need to pick up the items and then drop them, then you'll be able to order them anytime from your own catalog back home. I'll add you and open my gate for you in just a few minutes. :)
Sounds good. I can't look at your in-game name without thinking of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. A little random, but meh.

Interesting, usually people bring up Death Note when they see my character's name, if they bring it up at all. But it's just a normal person's name, not a reference to anything. I don't even watch Death Note, and I'm not sure what that Jojo thing is, either. ^o^;>

Anyway, I'm opening my gate for you now, see you soon. :)

Hey, I am interested as well, but won't be on with Wifi until after 10pm EST (5 hours from now) is it okay if I come by later on?

That's fine, I'll look for you later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to take a break for a bit, but I'll be back to let more people catalog the giant items later.

Whenever you're back from break, I'd love to come catalog!

Seems like you're gonna be busy with so many people, but I'd also love to catalog them if I can get the chance to! :D

If you have any time left, could I come by please? It's not imperative, so if there's not, that's ok.

I'm still around and will be for a little while, so I could possibly catch you after Nenya. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back