I don't know what to do now

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So a few days ago, I reset my town and Tom bought it from me and give me 39 million bells. I chose a map and now I'm not happy with this map. I'm not worried about my money or items because I can have someone hold them for me but I have a substantial catalog and some PwP that I want (Fairy Tale themed items)

I can get the catalog back it might take a while but it will happen. It's just now I don't feel like playing at all. The thing is now, is it worth giving up my catalog and Pwp because something like the beach ramp is too close to the dock like this.
19366579_314284315680513_3838183227814948612_n.jpg

This is really bugging me for some reason. This is sad that I'm this indecisive about a game. Should I just stick it out until the end of summer where i can have Tom buy my town again or just reset now and sacrifice my catalog and PwP?

I just reset my oldest town.
I hate the map. And the fruit. And the ramp.

But my catalog!!!

So yes I feel you. After much thought I've decided to play the 50 days, get my cash, and then reset again.

I had that town with those PWPs (no police station unfortunately) and I'm going to begin again.

Just think when you sell to Nook if you choose installments you can make more money from him?!

I really feel for you and hope whatever you decide it makes you happiest.

Yeah, I think I'm going to stick it out, just logging on the game to buy stuff to increase my catalog and at least unlock the catalog in the T&T mart. But I"m not going to landscape or anything. I'm not going to invest any energy in this town. I'm probably also going to collect bugs and fish that you can only collect in the summer so I won't have to wait until next year.

As someone who has a substantial catalog and PWPs as well I would stick it out so that nothing is lost; on the other hand, if you're going to be unhappy with your game and you won't eve play it then it might be work it to just start over completely. Still, I would hate for you to lose ALL of your progress if your PWPs and catalog disappear. :/ Good luck deciding though, I hope you find a solution you're happy with!!

I'd just time travel and leave it on until the tree is big enough to sell the town again

Well I wouldn't mind time traveling since I"m not keeping this town anyways. So how do I go about this?

Don't you have to have hours logged too not just days?

Last edited:
I almost reset a town last night because I was trying to move a villager into a certain spot who refused to cooperate. Like, I guess I missed an area to cover up and it was right in front of my train station. Like a space away. It was driving me nuts and I was getting so fed up with trying to plot reset. So I decided "Forget this, I'm not even totally happy with where I plotted the other villagers, I'll just start over." With that in mind I logged onto my mayor character to organize items I wanted to save, and discovered the villager had moved into the exact spot I wanted them to.

I figured it was a sign to just keep the town, though I think if I ever decided I was truly displeased I'd just TT and get the town to a sellable point and do that, to keep everything.

What does selling your town do?
You lose all badges, catalogue items?
Does it allow you to keep anything?

I couldn't go through all the shop upgrade, getting badges etc. Upgrading the train station.

:(

What does selling your town do?
You lose all badges, catalogue items?
Does it allow you to keep anything?

I couldn't go through all the shop upgrade, getting badges etc. Upgrading the train station.

:(

This thread tells you all you need to know about selling your town. You can keep your catalog or sell it. Yes you lose all your badges and you can keep items only if you asked someone to hold them for you before you reset

Anyways this thread will tell you more

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?420879-Guide-for-selling-your-town-Updated-19-06-2017

I would just try to handle it. When I got a bad map one time, I decided to keep playing with it, and I ended up finding stuff I liked about it. This is all up to you, though.

Back