• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway various things

could i get these items?
flower fairy dress
flower fairy wand
2x bunny pink
2x heart pink
2x heart cyan
depending on whatever's left? :) just let me know!

I'm gonna close while I deliver the items I can to the people who asked and I'll reopen after ;_;
I'll send VMs when it's your turn!

items were delivered, list is updated!
I'll do the same thing again, let a few people request, then close and VM everyone when it's their turn ^^

could i please have celeste's ribbon and kapp'n's pic please??

I don't know what you still have, but I'll take some perfect cherries(as many as you want to give,) all of your special pictures, Celeste ribbon, lottie bun, and a winter town hall top. It says as many as you want, but if that's too much let me know. xD

I don't know what you still have, but I'll take some perfect cherries(as many as you want to give,) all of your special pictures, Celeste ribbon, lottie bun, and a winter town hall top. It says as many as you want, but if that's too much let me know. xD

okay, you'll be next, it'll take me a few minutes to get everything and put them in my locker ^^

That's alright with me, please like this message whenever you're ready. :D

I'm a simple guy. I see free I go for it.

I'd normally refrain from too much, but I'm interested in some things.

-Hyrule Wall
-Zelda Floor
-Golden Carpet and Wall
-As many Perfect Cherry baskets as you want to give away. (I've got Perfect peach baskets that I'll leave out for you, as I need to get rid of those. Consider it thanks for the giveaway)

I hope I don't sound greedy, as I'm not trying to.

I'm a simple guy. I see free I go for it.

I'd normally refrain from too much, but I'm interested in some things.

-Hyrule Wall
-Zelda Floor
-Golden Carpet and Wall
-As many Perfect Cherry baskets as you want to give away. (I've got Perfect peach baskets that I'll leave out for you, as I need to get rid of those. Consider it thanks for the giveaway)

I hope I don't sound greedy, as I'm not trying to.

that's not greedy at all! I'll come over right after Jadeth ^^

hii! could i get the following things:

- picture of ankha
- creepy floor
- heart red balloon
- 1 basket of perfect cherries

thank you so much in advance :lemon:

hii! could i get the following things:

- picture of ankha
- creepy floor
- heart red balloon
- 1 basket of perfect cherries

thank you so much in advance :lemon:

yes! I'll be here right after Isalami. You'll be my last visit of the day ^^ I'll VM when I'm ready and reopen this thread tomorrow!

Back