Giveaway various things

could i get these items?
flower fairy dress
flower fairy wand
2x bunny pink
2x heart pink
2x heart cyan
depending on whatever's left? :) just let me know!

I'm gonna close while I deliver the items I can to the people who asked and I'll reopen after ;_;
I'll send VMs when it's your turn!

items were delivered, list is updated!
I'll do the same thing again, let a few people request, then close and VM everyone when it's their turn ^^

could i please have celeste's ribbon and kapp'n's pic please??

I don't know what you still have, but I'll take some perfect cherries(as many as you want to give,) all of your special pictures, Celeste ribbon, lottie bun, and a winter town hall top. It says as many as you want, but if that's too much let me know. xD

I don't know what you still have, but I'll take some perfect cherries(as many as you want to give,) all of your special pictures, Celeste ribbon, lottie bun, and a winter town hall top. It says as many as you want, but if that's too much let me know. xD

okay, you'll be next, it'll take me a few minutes to get everything and put them in my locker ^^

That's alright with me, please like this message whenever you're ready. :D

I'm a simple guy. I see free I go for it.

I'd normally refrain from too much, but I'm interested in some things.

-Hyrule Wall
-Zelda Floor
-Golden Carpet and Wall
-As many Perfect Cherry baskets as you want to give away. (I've got Perfect peach baskets that I'll leave out for you, as I need to get rid of those. Consider it thanks for the giveaway)

I hope I don't sound greedy, as I'm not trying to.

I'm a simple guy. I see free I go for it.

I'd normally refrain from too much, but I'm interested in some things.

-Hyrule Wall
-Zelda Floor
-Golden Carpet and Wall
-As many Perfect Cherry baskets as you want to give away. (I've got Perfect peach baskets that I'll leave out for you, as I need to get rid of those. Consider it thanks for the giveaway)

I hope I don't sound greedy, as I'm not trying to.

that's not greedy at all! I'll come over right after Jadeth ^^

hii! could i get the following things:

- picture of ankha
- creepy floor
- heart red balloon
- 1 basket of perfect cherries

thank you so much in advance :lemon:

hii! could i get the following things:

- picture of ankha
- creepy floor
- heart red balloon
- 1 basket of perfect cherries

thank you so much in advance :lemon:

yes! I'll be here right after Isalami. You'll be my last visit of the day ^^ I'll VM when I'm ready and reopen this thread tomorrow!

Back