• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like carpet or wood floors better?

Do you like carpet or wood floors better?

• Carpet

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Wood

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I looooove carpeted floors because they're personally nicer for me to walk on, even if they get dirty easier lol. How about you?

wood because easier to keep clean ^^ plus I like having cute rugs :blush:

carpeted floors drive me insane!! i can only do hardwood floors

wood floors are far better looking, but ultimately comfort matters more than looks

so carpet

I enjoy carpet floors the most. I never spill anything, so I don't worry about drinks ever staining, It keeps my feet warmer and it looks nicer in my opinion!

easier to clean and keep clean and it's easy to see any creepy crawlies on it :p

i like how wood floors look and how easy they are to clean/get stains off of. carpets are like done for if anything spills on them unless they color is super dark.

Hi there, I think wood flooring is the best option than carpeted floors. Wooden flooring is easy to clean and they are available in all budgets. Recently, when my uncle shifted to his new house he hired professional movers in New York city who provided him moving and flooring service. According to him wooden flooring is the best option and it also gives an elegant look to the house.

Wood floors look so much better. Plus, if you hate the comfort, in places you walk on a lot (eg living room near the sofa/TV), just put a mat/rug

Idk, I guess carpet.

Back