• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Moving out amiibo villagers?

Isalami

yandere
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Is it possible to move out special villagers from physical amiibo? Like the link/zelda amiibo? I want to move Wolf Link out to make space, but I heard somewhere that it's impossible to move a villager like that out unless you kick them out with a different amiibo villager D: is this true?

In my experience, they ask to leave like other villagers. I have read here that they don't ask as often or not at all, but I personally have had them ask to go.

I've had them ask to go as well so that shouldn't be a problem, it would be horrible to be stuck with only amiibo villagers forever!! haha :)

In my experience, they ask to leave like other villagers. I have read here that they don't ask as often or not at all, but I personally have had them ask to go.

Ohh alright! Thanks a lot, personal experience is really comforting to hear on these types of issues :3

I've had them ask to go as well so that shouldn't be a problem, it would be horrible to be stuck with only amiibo villagers forever!! haha :)

Good good! ^ ^ Thank both of you, it means a lot c: and it really would, omg xD

I have 7 amiibo's and it took FIVE MONTHS for one to ping to move.

Nintendo made a big mistake here. They made it take forever for the amiibo villagers to move out. I know most people would only choose villagers they like, but come on. I can't believe that they thought that no one would ever want to move out a villager they scan in.

Nintendo made a big mistake here. They made it take forever for the amiibo villagers to move out. I know most people would only choose villagers they like, but come on. I can't believe that they thought that no one would ever want to move out a villager they scan in.

It has made me detest the villagers I liked.

Now I want every one of them gone.

Mathilda is packing tomorrow.
One down. Six to go.

Back