Moving out amiibo villagers?

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Is it possible to move out special villagers from physical amiibo? Like the link/zelda amiibo? I want to move Wolf Link out to make space, but I heard somewhere that it's impossible to move a villager like that out unless you kick them out with a different amiibo villager D: is this true?

In my experience, they ask to leave like other villagers. I have read here that they don't ask as often or not at all, but I personally have had them ask to go.

I've had them ask to go as well so that shouldn't be a problem, it would be horrible to be stuck with only amiibo villagers forever!! haha :)

In my experience, they ask to leave like other villagers. I have read here that they don't ask as often or not at all, but I personally have had them ask to go.

Ohh alright! Thanks a lot, personal experience is really comforting to hear on these types of issues :3

I've had them ask to go as well so that shouldn't be a problem, it would be horrible to be stuck with only amiibo villagers forever!! haha :)

Good good! ^ ^ Thank both of you, it means a lot c: and it really would, omg xD

Nintendo made a big mistake here. They made it take forever for the amiibo villagers to move out. I know most people would only choose villagers they like, but come on. I can't believe that they thought that no one would ever want to move out a villager they scan in.

Nintendo made a big mistake here. They made it take forever for the amiibo villagers to move out. I know most people would only choose villagers they like, but come on. I can't believe that they thought that no one would ever want to move out a villager they scan in.

It has made me detest the villagers I liked.

Now I want every one of them gone.

Mathilda is packing tomorrow.
One down. Six to go.

Back