I'm kind of new, but also not really?

pleeble

they/them
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
Hello! I've been playing ACNL since it first came out, and I was pretty involved in the TBT community as well. However, I haven't played in like a year or two maybe? I'm trying to get back into it now that I've graduated high school and I have more time. That being said, I feel like a lot of things are different??? Like I'm seeing Hello Kitty items??? And I swear to god you could adjust the game to where you can move things around in your house like in Happy Home Designer, but I could have also dreamed that.

Could anyone shed light on this? Also, is there anything else I've missed in the two years of being gone? Thanks!

Well the hello kitty items are from a set of 6 Sanrio Amiibo cards released by Nintendo! Once you get the secret storage you can move things around like hhd!

The Welcome Amiibo update added a lot of new features to the game including Harvey's campsite where you can get new items and villagers from Harvey's shop and from villager RVs with currency known as MEOW coupons. There are new Welcome Amiibo cards, which is how you can get the new villagers and their items, and you can ask these new villagers to move into your town. If you ask a villager to move in from a card and your town is full you can choose who you want to kick out of your town, which is much easier than cycling people out. Also, when using this method you can skip the 16 villager cycle. To use amiibo cards you need to use the scanner in your 3ds or an NFC reader, and you'll also need Wisp's lamp which can be found in your town. The new Sanrio cards are where you saw the Hello Kitty items, though these cards are limited and hard to find. You can definitely move items like in happy home designer now as well! You can also add on a secret storage compartment in your house, which you can get by talking to Tom Nook, I believe it costs 200,000 bells. I hope this helped a bit; feel free to message me if you have any other questions. :)

Back