Marshal is moving in!

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
After months waiting for him, today I went to see the new villager moving and to my surprise on the little wood-house there was written "Marshal"!
I'm so happy >.<

Omg congrats~ Marshal is an absolutely amazing villager. Marshal just moved in for me yesterday actually and I love him to pieces x3

FchIxa2 - Imgur.jpg
Wow,a lot of new Marshal mayors here.He's been in my town for almost four years and it's been a pleasure to have him.

Congrats!! I have him in my town and no matter how "overrated" he is, I still adore him, the cute lil marshmallow! X3 I totally ship him with Mint too. No regrets.

3 years with him and i have him in my new town. The best smug in my opinion. You're going to enjoy him a lot.

Congrats on getting him! I just recently got him too, after checking my campsite. :D

Congrats on getting the anime marshmallow squirrel! He's a cool Smug. Ubiquitous, at least around TBT (Where one of my friends LOVES him so much), and overall neat to hang with. Hope you enjoy him.

I don't like Marshal, but it's always nice to get a surprise move-in that is one of your favorite villagers.

Awwww congrats!! I love Marshal sooo much! He's such a cutie and he's my second favorite squirrel villager. Hope you take good care of him and love him!

Back