• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Marshal is moving in!

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
After months waiting for him, today I went to see the new villager moving and to my surprise on the little wood-house there was written "Marshal"!
I'm so happy >.<

Omg congrats~ Marshal is an absolutely amazing villager. Marshal just moved in for me yesterday actually and I love him to pieces x3

FchIxa2 - Imgur.jpg
Wow,a lot of new Marshal mayors here.He's been in my town for almost four years and it's been a pleasure to have him.

YAY i'm so happy for you ! Congrats on the move in.

Congrats!! I have him in my town and no matter how "overrated" he is, I still adore him, the cute lil marshmallow! X3 I totally ship him with Mint too. No regrets.

Awesome! It's always fun when one of your favorites moves in randomly. Enjoy him!

3 years with him and i have him in my new town. The best smug in my opinion. You're going to enjoy him a lot.

Congrats on getting him! I just recently got him too, after checking my campsite. :D

Congrats on getting the anime marshmallow squirrel! He's a cool Smug. Ubiquitous, at least around TBT (Where one of my friends LOVES him so much), and overall neat to hang with. Hope you enjoy him.

I don't like Marshal, but it's always nice to get a surprise move-in that is one of your favorite villagers.

congrats! although i don't like him too much i'm glad the waiting was worth it for you

congrats, Marshal was my first random move in and I've kept him in my town ever since!

Awwww congrats!! I love Marshal sooo much! He's such a cutie and he's my second favorite squirrel villager. Hope you take good care of him and love him!

Back