• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer big or small ACNL homes?

Do you prefer big or small ACNL home?

• Big

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Medium

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Small

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Do you prefer big or small ACNL homes? I personally prefer bigger home myself, but I also find samller homes to be quite cute and comfy! How about you?

I have my house size maxed out in game, although, I now find myself having a hard time filling up all the empty space!

I think smaller homes are more manageable. However, I chose the go home or go big route.

I like big houses, I wish we could have even more rooms, too many cool combinations and furniture sets *-*

I would prefer big houses because of putting in sets of furniture to get the Golden badge

big but only because it means more storage space for my hoarding tendencies and more space to display i like without having to choose between them

Small. I used to go big or go home, but now I don't surpass the maximum one-room upgrade. Having so many rooms means thinking about more designs, etc. I would prefer spending more time focused on one room and on PWPs etc.

Back