• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for a helper to reset my town!

daynapapaya

llama llama duck
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7339-9283-7403
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (70) +
I'm planning on selling Luferna because I'm tired of the layout, and since I have all of the amiibo cards for my villagers it will be pretty easy to get them all back. But I don't want to lose some of my items, so I need someone who will be able to store...

1. Four of each type of my hybrids
2. About 3-4 unorderable/customized furniture sets
3. Maybe a few other items I haven't thought of yet! But not many.

I plan on selling Luferna in a couple of days so I need someone who is 100% certain they can help me and who has time to get on at least once per day.

I'm willing to pay 50 TBT for your trouble, since this might take more than a day depending on how quickly I can get a good map!

That would be awesome. Would you be ok with it sitting there for a few days until I get the right map?

if you still need someone to help out, I can hold as much stuff as you need in my second town. i'll keep it in storage so it's safe, and you can take as long as you need c:

That would be awesome Dewy! Since I don't know how long it will take...I'll send you a message ^_^

Back