• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wooden counter and minimalist table

Gene.

currently scrollin myspace ;P
Bells
Switch
1289-5094-0808
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (76) +
i can pay in TBT or IGB!!! :):)

Just the catalogue price please :) I can't remember how much it is but it's only cheap

the catalouge price is 2000 but ill just give 3000 to make it easier

- - - Post Merge - - -

i added your friend code and my town is open! :)

Good news: I have the wooden counter in Harvey's shop today and would be willing to let you have it.
Bad news: for some reason I can't connect to the internet on my 3DS, and I don't know what error code 006-0502 means. Would you like me to hold it for you until I figure this out, or do you want to keep looking around?

I'll need to order it and wait for it to arrive :( but can I still come to your town? I've added you by the way :p

Last edited:
Good news: I have the wooden counter in Harvey's shop today and would be willing to let you have it.
Bad news: for some reason I can't connect to the internet on my 3DS, and I don't know what error code 006-0502 means. Would you like me to hold it for you until I figure this out, or do you want to keep looking around?

you can hold it for me that would be very kind of you!! :) and i had a similar error yesterday i powered off my nintendo and it fixed my problem it might fix yours i dont know. hopefully you can fix it soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll need to order it and wait for it to arrive :( but can I still come to your town? I've added you by the way :p

okay!! and yes but my town isnt very great and theres items everywhere its a mess :p

I think I fixed it, just re-registered my wifi. I'd like to drop it off if that's ok, just pay whatever you're comfortable with in igb. Already added you

I think I fixed it, just re-registered my wifi. I'd like to drop it off if that's ok, just pay whatever you're comfortable with in igb. Already added you

yes that is okay!! ill get your bells and open my town!!

Back