Non acnl music while playing

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Some times of the day the music is just...not my favorite and can put me to sleep, lol. Usually the period from 11am-5pm I guess.
So I'll listen to other music while playing.

How many of you all do this sometimes?

If I want to really immerse myself, I play with the game'so music. If not, I plug my headphones into my phone and listen to music on that instead.

I'm not able to when I play because I need/want to hear the sounds (footsteps, shoveling, whapping things with bug net, etc)

The headphones I wear while I work on my computer are noise cancelling and it's terrible when I'm voice chatting with friends while playing ACNL.

I'm not a fan of the 12pm-3pm music, so I either mute it or listen to something else like the Bee and Puppycat soundtrack.

the only time i don't listen to acnl music while playing is if i've been playing for longer than 2/3 hours and it starts to get repetitive/annoying, and i'll usually just mute it. i find other music too distracting

I've been listening to Madeon while playing ACNL lately. It just gets me in the mood to keep on moving with my town.

EDIT:

This album in particular. I love the way many of the songs' endings lead into the beginning of the next.

Last edited:
I generally just listen to the music on ACNL, somehow I get distracted when I listen to other music for whatever reason. When I get sick of the NL music I just don't listen to anything, or sometimes I'll turn on the tv to have in the background.

Back