• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Non acnl music while playing

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Some times of the day the music is just...not my favorite and can put me to sleep, lol. Usually the period from 11am-5pm I guess.
So I'll listen to other music while playing.

How many of you all do this sometimes?

If I want to really immerse myself, I play with the game'so music. If not, I plug my headphones into my phone and listen to music on that instead.

I'm not able to when I play because I need/want to hear the sounds (footsteps, shoveling, whapping things with bug net, etc)

The headphones I wear while I work on my computer are noise cancelling and it's terrible when I'm voice chatting with friends while playing ACNL.

I'm not a fan of the 12pm-3pm music, so I either mute it or listen to something else like the Bee and Puppycat soundtrack.

the only time i don't listen to acnl music while playing is if i've been playing for longer than 2/3 hours and it starts to get repetitive/annoying, and i'll usually just mute it. i find other music too distracting

I've been listening to Madeon while playing ACNL lately. It just gets me in the mood to keep on moving with my town.

EDIT:

This album in particular. I love the way many of the songs' endings lead into the beginning of the next.

Last edited:
I generally just listen to the music on ACNL, somehow I get distracted when I listen to other music for whatever reason. When I get sick of the NL music I just don't listen to anything, or sometimes I'll turn on the tv to have in the background.

Back