• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hello nya'll // interest check

princepoke

hooman bean
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mother's Day Carnation
Zipper Sakura
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Flea
i was told i should show off my art in this forum!! ;0
pls do click on the images to see the full images/full size! (im unsure how to resize using code on this forum mm would that be possible?)

painted stuff!!

sketches! (warnin for big images!)

i might open sum comms in the future if there's any interest too!! winks
ty for droppin by! (u can also checkout more of my stuff @moRonsense on twitter n @pilumvane on tumbles!!)

id def love 2 chit chat, n if u would perhaps b interested in comms, pls do tell me!! ;v;;;

Last edited:
!! any help with how pricing usually goes (is there perhaps a TBT to $ ratio?) woul be amazin! ;v;;

:0 your sketches are gorg!! Sadly idk how to price to $$$ :c But great job on the art, I love your style!

oh wow that painty is super nice!! i'd do like... 500 tbt for the painty for a half body. maybe 700 for full. they look like they take a LOT of time.
there's no like, defined tbt-irl ratio because irl isn't allowed. but some people do like... 100 tbt for $1 in the art shops it seems. i'd charge a little more than $5 though if i were you, don't sell yourself short.
hopefully people agree with me because sometimes i over price art;

@skarmory
aaaa tysm!! ;v;;; im v glad HUHU

@spy
aaaa ;;; i usually charge 15-50 or 60$ for my fully painted pieces (depending on headshot/bust/etc and complexity of character) ;;;
i dont think id most probably b offerin painteds since they do take a LOT of time aaa,,
(also!! o are rlc transactions for art not allowed?)
tysm for the input tho!! ;v;;

Back