Tasty Cake
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Flea
i was told i should show off my art in this forum!! ;0
pls do click on the images to see the full images/full size! (im unsure how to resize using code on this forum mm would that be possible?)

painted stuff!!

sketches! (warnin for big images!)

i might open sum comms in the future if there's any interest too!! winks
ty for droppin by! (u can also checkout more of my stuff @moRonsense on twitter n @pilumvane on tumbles!!)

id def love 2 chit chat, n if u would perhaps b interested in comms, pls do tell me!! ;v;;;

Last edited:
!! any help with how pricing usually goes (is there perhaps a TBT to $ ratio?) woul be amazin! ;v;;

:0 your sketches are gorg!! Sadly idk how to price to $$$ :c But great job on the art, I love your style!

oh wow that painty is super nice!! i'd do like... 500 tbt for the painty for a half body. maybe 700 for full. they look like they take a LOT of time.
there's no like, defined tbt-irl ratio because irl isn't allowed. but some people do like... 100 tbt for $1 in the art shops it seems. i'd charge a little more than $5 though if i were you, don't sell yourself short.
hopefully people agree with me because sometimes i over price art;

@skarmory
aaaa tysm!! ;v;;; im v glad HUHU

@spy
aaaa ;;; i usually charge 15-50 or 60$ for my fully painted pieces (depending on headshot/bust/etc and complexity of character) ;;;
i dont think id most probably b offerin painteds since they do take a LOT of time aaa,,
(also!! o are rlc transactions for art not allowed?)
tysm for the input tho!! ;v;;

Back