Buying Entire Princess Set/Cute Items/Food!

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
Feedback
99% (103) +
Im trying to make my house into a Prince's palace, so I need cute items! I'm willing to pay TBT or IGB, preferably IGB until I get more TBT

I can also trade in art, if you're interested the link to my art shop is in my siggie!
As for cute items, im not looking for anything specific, just throw it out there and I'll see if I like it or not!

And for foods, I would like all things related to food, any, and everything please!

Princess Set
Mermaid Set
Some food items (going through them)

Last edited:
I have the entire princess set, sweets set and mermaid set if you would like them, as well as some cakes and other assorted cute items!

IGB please! I charge 10% extra than buy price for the Gracie sets, and the mermaid set you can have for 500,000 but these prices are up for negotiation if they're too high. All are just sat in my storage so are ready to collect whenever you want!

IGB please! I charge 10% extra than buy price for the Gracie sets, and the mermaid set you can have for 500,000 but these prices are up for negotiation if they're too high. All are just sat in my storage so are ready to collect whenever you want!

Sure that's fine
Can I get you 2m for everything?​

At the prices I said above it comes to over 4m which is a bit too steep now I've done the sums! Is 3.5m ok?

bread basket
bistro table
24 hour shop counter
barbecue bed
24 hour shop model
24 hour shop sign
cup of tea
espresso machine
fish and chips
cutting board set
frying pan
donut cushion
curry plate
lunchbox
popcorn
glass teapot
hearty breakfast
set lunch
steamed lobster
tacos
ice cream display
paella
kiddie meal
lunch pack
tart
steamed bun case
tong and tray stand
soft drink display
sausage
roasted dino meat
sandwich display
pasta
whole pizza
warming buffet
kaiseki meal
shop ice cream case
buffet server

want any of these?

Last edited:
bread basket
bistro table
24 hour shop counter
barbecue bed
24 hour shop model
24 hour shop sign
cup of tea
espresso machine
fish and chips
cutting board set
frying pan
donut cushion
curry plate
lunchbox
popcorn
glass teapot
hearty breakfast
set lunch
steamed lobster
tacos
ice cream display
paella
kiddie meal
lunch pack
tart
steamed bun case
tong and tray stand
soft drink display
sausage
roasted dino meat
sandwich display
pasta
whole pizza
warming buffet
kaiseki meal
shop ice cream case
buffet server

want any of these?

I will take all of them
TBT or IGB?​

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have more princess and sweets items if you need them. ^^

Ill get back to you if I need any extras!​

Oh sure, I'd love to trade for art!​

yessss awesome
i'd like a colored avatar of my mayor, please! :3
ref: https://puu.sh/wqwTO.png
any kind of happy expression would be cool, maybe put little stars in the eyes? nothing crazy just, y'know, subtle ;v;
(if the picture is unclear he has the stormy grey-blue eye color, he's supposed to be wearing a brown scarf, and the accessory is the rainbow feather! also his skin is meant to be the normal pale, i just got a tan from running around outside so much lately)

do you want me to deliver the items before you draw? i don't have a problem with it

Last edited:
yessss awesome
i'd like a colored avatar of my mayor, please! :3
ref: https://puu.sh/wqwTO.png
any kind of happy expression would be cool, maybe put little stars in the eyes? nothing crazy just, y'know, subtle ;v;
(if the picture is unclear he has the stormy grey-blue eye color, he's supposed to be wearing a brown scarf, and the accessory is the rainbow feather! also his skin is meant to be the normal pale, i just got a tan from running around outside so much lately)

do you want me to deliver the items before you draw? i don't have a problem with it

Oh no its ok! I have a lot of things to do today so i dont think ill be able to trade today, im sorry ;-;​

Oh no its ok! I have a lot of things to do today so i dont think ill be able to trade today, im sorry ;-;​

oh, it's no inconvenience, i just thought you'd want the payment first to avoid scamming and such! i see a lot of artists do it that way so i wanted to know if you did too, that's all. no rush whatsoever :3

Back