• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Low turnip prices?

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
I see posts of people's towns buying turnips for around 500+ bells and I don't know how they do it?
The highest my own retail has ever paid for turnips is around 170+ and that's about it?

Are they using the Bell Boom ordinance or something? :(

I've never seen mine above 100. It's really stupid if you as me. It's not like I rarely ever check them too. I check them wuite often, but they are always extremely low.

highest I've gotten is mid 400's months ago /: its rare for me to get over 200. As far as I know its just completely random and isn't influenced by anything other than pure luck

My turnip prices whenever I seem to check them are always low tbh and below 100, but it's definitely possible to get a higher one. Honestly most of the higher turnip prices are probably obtained through a ton of time-skipping since you can only get one price per day. I'm not too interested in the stalk market though, so I don't really care for it. I don't think it has anything to do with the bell boom ordinance though, if that helps.

There are different types of bell price patterns.

It changes every week.

Keep on the lookout Wednesday or Thursday morning or evening.

If the price is really low- like 22 Bells there is a good chance it will spike to 200, 300, 400 or higher!

That's what happened for me. Once. Low at 20 something, 9 am next day - 429 Bells!!!

It can happen. It is rare. But if enough people open their towns every week you can make Bell$$$$$$

I've never seen mine above 100. It's really stupid if you as me. It's not like I rarely ever check them too. I check them wuite often, but they are always extremely low.

i check them every once in awhile just for the sake of doing it and it's always really low. i'm just curious that's all :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

highest I've gotten is mid 400's months ago /: its rare for me to get over 200. As far as I know its just completely random and isn't influenced by anything other than pure luck

it's rare for me to even get above 150! :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

My turnip prices whenever I seem to check them are always low tbh and below 100, but it's definitely possible to get a higher one. Honestly most of the higher turnip prices are probably obtained through a ton of time-skipping since you can only get one price per day. I'm not too interested in the stalk market though, so I don't really care for it. I don't think it has anything to do with the bell boom ordinance though, if that helps.

yeah, mine are always in the 70- range, and when i'm lucky, maybe a 150? i TT often so i never buy turnips but i get curious once in awhile just to check so i can let people into my town and all to sell. and this helps a lot! thanks c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are different types of bell price patterns.

It changes every week.

Keep on the lookout Wednesday or Thursday morning or evening.

If the price is really low- like 22 Bells there is a good chance it will spike to 200, 300, 400 or higher!

That's what happened for me. Once. Low at 20 something, 9 am next day - 429 Bells!!!

It can happen. It is rare. But if enough people open their towns every week you can make Bell$$$$$$

does it change per hour or something, or does it stay the same rate throughout the entire day? :0 i'm just curious that's all, since it would be cool to have people come in just to sell turnips at my retail.
i TT so it'd be useless for me but it could be handy for other people, that's why i'm asking :p

Back