• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What age range were you when you started playing ACNL?

What age range were you when you started playing ACNL?

• Age 0 to 10

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Age 11 to 20

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Age 21 to 30

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Age 31 +

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I personally didn't start playing until I got to college, but I know most started playing at a much younger age! How about you?

Literally about a month ago. So 18 :p

I'm not sure to be honest...I think it was when I was in my teens?

I think I was 14 or 15 when I first got Wild World which was my first game, so yeah probably around there.

ACNL came out a few weeks after I turned 21.

My first AC game was WW. Imported that Jan 2006 so I was 13 when I first got into Animal Crossing as a whole.

Edit: moved this to the ACNL board.

Last edited:
My first was ACNL, and I haven't been playing that long. I started a playing a couple years ago, so about 17 I think?

I got New Leaf on it's release date June 9, 2013..so I was 24 then.

ACNL is my first AC game.
I started playing a few months ago, in February 2017. I was (and still am) 31.

I started with Wild World, I think I was around 8? It came out when I was 6 though.

I don't remember my exact age but my siblings and I shared a copy on the GameCube back in the day. (I must have been less than 10) We used to fight over the game since it was so time consuming, but I have some good memories playing with them. We went back and looked at our town a few years ago and 1) all our villagers were pissed at being abandoned and 2) I was reminded that my sister was the only one of us to pay off her house because they used to put up a statue near the train station and it made me feel bad since I'm the only one still playing to game in present day. I was an irresponsible player as a child :p

Well I first got Wild World when I was like 12 or 13 but I wasn't really all that crazy about it. New Leaf I got about 6 months ago and got hooked quickly, and I was and still am 21 lol.

Back