• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What age range were you when you started playing ACNL?

What age range were you when you started playing ACNL?

• Age 0 to 10

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Age 11 to 20

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Age 21 to 30

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Age 31 +

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
I started playing Animal Crossing when I was about 9, but I played ACNL since release and I was 12 then.

I was 19 years old when I first bought New Leaf and 3DS XL. C: I'm glad to see I'm not too old haha.

I started playing ACNL when it was released in 2013, but I started playing animal crossing as a whole a little after Wild World came out for DS, so I guess I've been playing for 10+ years haha

Hmm I think I was 11?? I can't remember but my first game was WW

Around 10-12. My best irl friend showed me Wild World and we would always play together along with one of our internet friends who had AR and was like our sugar-friend xD

I had a 9:30 PM bedtime and would have to turn in my laptop so I had many nights sneaking onto my 3ds just to play Wild World over wi-fi with them all <3

I believe I got caught a couple times too :(

Last edited:
I was 20 when it first came out, but I voted 21 to 30 since that's the age group I feel like where I belong.

I started playing AC when I was 7 or 8? When it first came out I rented it at blockbuster and became obsessed. I got ACNL when it first came out so I think I was 18 or 19. My original cart was stolen during college but I had so many nintendo points from working at a game store I re-downloaded it for free... two years ago, and started playing again just recently. I think the original GCN AC is my favorite lol.

AC??? I was maybe 11 years old when I got my first game. ACNL came much >_> mmmmmmuuuch later.

Back