What age range were you when you started playing ACNL?

What age range were you when you started playing ACNL?

• Age 0 to 10

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Age 11 to 20

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Age 21 to 30

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Age 31 +

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I personally didn't start playing until I got to college, but I know most started playing at a much younger age! How about you?

I'm not sure to be honest...I think it was when I was in my teens?

I think I was 14 or 15 when I first got Wild World which was my first game, so yeah probably around there.

ACNL came out a few weeks after I turned 21.

My first AC game was WW. Imported that Jan 2006 so I was 13 when I first got into Animal Crossing as a whole.

Edit: moved this to the ACNL board.

Last edited:
My first was ACNL, and I haven't been playing that long. I started a playing a couple years ago, so about 17 I think?

ACNL is my first AC game.
I started playing a few months ago, in February 2017. I was (and still am) 31.

I started with Wild World, I think I was around 8? It came out when I was 6 though.

I don't remember my exact age but my siblings and I shared a copy on the GameCube back in the day. (I must have been less than 10) We used to fight over the game since it was so time consuming, but I have some good memories playing with them. We went back and looked at our town a few years ago and 1) all our villagers were pissed at being abandoned and 2) I was reminded that my sister was the only one of us to pay off her house because they used to put up a statue near the train station and it made me feel bad since I'm the only one still playing to game in present day. I was an irresponsible player as a child :p

Well I first got Wild World when I was like 12 or 13 but I wasn't really all that crazy about it. New Leaf I got about 6 months ago and got hooked quickly, and I was and still am 21 lol.

Back