• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like pokemon or digimon better?

Do you like pokemon or digimon better?

• Pokemon

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Digimon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I grew up with both, but personally pokemon will always have a special place in my heart. How about you?

I grew up playing both games but I grew into Pok?mon much more because of the cards and the games

Pokemon will always have a special place in my heart as well. Mainly because I grew up with it. <3

First of all, I like Pokemon more. This is going to sound weird but I started with Digimon. No one in my house cared about Pokemon when it started and I never saw the channel it was shown on. Years later I saw Digimon on Toon Disney/Jetix. It took some time (and also my great aunt mistaking a Treecko plush for a Digimon when the tag clearly said Pokemon) before I became interested in Pokemon. After getting into Pokemon, I soon began to like it way more than Digimon. I couldn't play the games until the generation after my interest started, though. The only thing I like more than Pokemon right now is Kirby.
Also, as a side note, I haven't really watched Digimon much at all after it stopped airing on Toon Disney/Jetix.

I am, and will always be, a big Pok?mon fan. I did see Digimon at one point in my life but never really liked it. It just didn't grow on me.

The only thing I like more than Pokemon right now is Kirby.

I didn't think I would see anyone else.

Lmao not a single vote for Digimon

I never saw more than 2 episodes of Digimon growing up, but I - along with most of the country - was obsessed with the Pokemon anime, the cards, and the gameboy game.

I originally liked Digimon a lot more. I only grew to like Pokemon in the mid 2000's. Now I'm definitely a bigger pokemon fan. But, Digimon Data Squad was an awesome show.

pokemon! I've been a fan of it since I was a wee little baby, though I do like some digimon (mainly agumon and gabumon).

I've literally never met a person who even remotely liked Digimon.

never been interested in digimon at all, i dont know anything about it other than the name

Me too..

Pokemon is wayyy better then Digi there's the cards you can trade with kids on the street that you can con them out A ACTUAL GAME for a 200 up wailord...
. There's the fact every game has almost all been literally perfect...

Back