• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading cinnamoroll set for kiki & lala set (≧◡≦) ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
i have the entire cinnamoroll set + including clothes, shoes, etc but i'm hoping to trade it for a complete kiki & lala set + clothes, shoes, etc.

we can do the trade in your town or mine, i just really don't need this set. ; u ;

thank you so much!

Last edited:
If you can't find someone to trade with you're welcome to save up your meow coupons and come buy the set from the van in one of my towns :). Each item would be 5 coupons I think.

If you can't find someone to trade with you're welcome to save up your meow coupons and come buy the set from the van in one of my towns :). Each item would be 5 coupons I think.

Thank you so much for the offer! I'll consider it if nobody ever comes for my Cinnamoroll set. :p

Thank you so much for the offer! I'll consider it if nobody ever comes for my Cinnamoroll set. :p

NP just PM or VM me if you want to visit in case I forget to check back, I have all Sanrio and all Welcome Amiibo cards so happy to help out :). I think it sucks that those cards are pretty much unavailable now.

NP just PM or VM me if you want to visit in case I forget to check back, I have all Sanrio and all Welcome Amiibo cards so happy to help out :). I think it sucks that those cards are pretty much unavailable now.

oh right! I think we spoke about the Sanrio Cards once on a different thread. ^ ^ Yeah, I'm still searching everywhere for them, but the forum makes it easier to get furniture so I don't mind.

oh right! I think we spoke about the Sanrio Cards once on a different thread. ^ ^ Yeah, I'm still searching everywhere for them, but the forum makes it easier to get furniture so I don't mind.

Oh yes I think I remember lol :3, yeah they really need to do another run.

Hiya, I have that entire set including the clothing/shoes/accessories etc. and I've never had the Cinnamoroll one so I'd totally be down to trade sets! I'm available right now too if that works for you. :D

Hiya, I have that entire set including the clothing/shoes/accessories etc. and I've never had the Cinnamoroll one so I'd totally be down to trade sets! I'm available right now too if that works for you. :D

i'm available now! let me just add your fc and open my gates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back