Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
i have the entire cinnamoroll set + including clothes, shoes, etc but i'm hoping to trade it for a complete kiki & lala set + clothes, shoes, etc.

we can do the trade in your town or mine, i just really don't need this set. ; u ;

thank you so much!

Last edited:
If you can't find someone to trade with you're welcome to save up your meow coupons and come buy the set from the van in one of my towns :). Each item would be 5 coupons I think.

If you can't find someone to trade with you're welcome to save up your meow coupons and come buy the set from the van in one of my towns :). Each item would be 5 coupons I think.

Thank you so much for the offer! I'll consider it if nobody ever comes for my Cinnamoroll set. :p

Thank you so much for the offer! I'll consider it if nobody ever comes for my Cinnamoroll set. :p

NP just PM or VM me if you want to visit in case I forget to check back, I have all Sanrio and all Welcome Amiibo cards so happy to help out :). I think it sucks that those cards are pretty much unavailable now.

NP just PM or VM me if you want to visit in case I forget to check back, I have all Sanrio and all Welcome Amiibo cards so happy to help out :). I think it sucks that those cards are pretty much unavailable now.

oh right! I think we spoke about the Sanrio Cards once on a different thread. ^ ^ Yeah, I'm still searching everywhere for them, but the forum makes it easier to get furniture so I don't mind.

oh right! I think we spoke about the Sanrio Cards once on a different thread. ^ ^ Yeah, I'm still searching everywhere for them, but the forum makes it easier to get furniture so I don't mind.

Oh yes I think I remember lol :3, yeah they really need to do another run.

Hiya, I have that entire set including the clothing/shoes/accessories etc. and I've never had the Cinnamoroll one so I'd totally be down to trade sets! I'm available right now too if that works for you. :D

Hiya, I have that entire set including the clothing/shoes/accessories etc. and I've never had the Cinnamoroll one so I'd totally be down to trade sets! I'm available right now too if that works for you. :D

i'm available now! let me just add your fc and open my gates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back