• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling LOTS of Hybrids TBT only ~

Delirious

decorating addict
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2956-0406-6303
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Feedback
100% (153) +
Each flower is separated by color in my town, so if there’s less on a flower you want, that means there’s no room for more.
★ each hybrid will cost 2 tbt. for those that don't know how to do it just get every flower you want and multiply it by 2 unless it's an extra or a normal flower More flowers of each type will be added soon <3
Restock happens quick (Maybe around 3 min) as I run a hybrid town on my other 3ds, it takes time to grow in bulk so I do it over the weekends and let a friend take care of them while I'm busy <3
as of now my hybrid town is full of hybrids in this list so later on I might add on to flowers that are low :)

PLEASE READ

Due to confusion with other towns I decided that I should make an order forum so please fill this out before ordering.
As of now, I will not accept orders if you do not use the forum below.

HTML:
mayor:
town:
FC:
Flowers:
availability:

♣ 36 Purple
♣ 50 + Blue
♣ 60 Pink
♣ 56 Orange
♣ 108 Black
♣ 44 White roses (1 tbt)

♣ 39 White Carnations
♣ 30 or so red carnations
♣ 50+ Pink Carnations

♣ 19 Jacobs Ladders

♣ 22 Black
♣ 24 Pink
♣ 13 Purple
♣ 15 Orange

♣ 17 Blue
♣ 11 Purple

♣ 14 Pink Cosmos
♣ 10 Black cosmos
♣ 9 orange cosmos

♣ 28 Pink Lilies
♣ 17 black lilies

♣ 27 blue Violets

Order must be bigger than 2 flowers I recommend to order at least 5
I'm very very busy on some weeks mostly because of family trips this summer so I'm sorry if I don't get back to you, so I recommend you to remind me if you see me post on here again
Each person I add WILL be deleted off of my friends list after they sent the tbt to avoid confusion

DROP OFF ONLY

Last edited:
hi, could I buy 3 Jacob's ladders, 20 pink roses, 10 pink lillies?
75 tbt

Um, I have a question, do you accept IGN bells...? Because I'm sort of new and don't have very many TBT...

Hi! Could I have 10 pink roses, 10 pink cosmos, 10 pink tulips, 10 orange roses, 10 purple tulips and 4 purple pansies? :) Total of 108 tbt if I'm correct?

Hi! Could I have 10 pink roses, 10 pink cosmos, 10 pink tulips, 10 orange roses, 10 purple tulips and 4 purple pansies? :) Total of 108 tbt if I'm correct?

Yes that is correct I'll gather your items and contact you through VM when theyre ready!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love however many purple tulips you have left and the 15 blue violets!

Hi! I'd love however many purple tulips you have left and the 15 blue violets!

Hi I can restock! I have alot of flowers on my second account it's just I can't fit it in my main
that said I still have a max of 13 purple tulips

Last edited:
Hi I can restock! I have alot of flowers on my second account it's just I can't fit it in my main
that said I still have a max of 13 purple tulips

ooh, ok then 10 purple tulips and 10 blue violets please, for 40 tbt!

I'd like two of each (minus Jacobs ladders and gold roses) :)

I think that would be 30 tbt? Correct me if I'm wrong ( ? ▽ ` )

Last edited:
Hey could I get all the purple pansies left and 2 pink tulips? That would be 12 TBT I believe

Back