Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2956-0406-6303
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Feedback
100% (153) +
Each flower is separated by color in my town, so if there’s less on a flower you want, that means there’s no room for more.
★ each hybrid will cost 2 tbt. for those that don't know how to do it just get every flower you want and multiply it by 2 unless it's an extra or a normal flower More flowers of each type will be added soon <3
Restock happens quick (Maybe around 3 min) as I run a hybrid town on my other 3ds, it takes time to grow in bulk so I do it over the weekends and let a friend take care of them while I'm busy <3
as of now my hybrid town is full of hybrids in this list so later on I might add on to flowers that are low :)

PLEASE READ

Due to confusion with other towns I decided that I should make an order forum so please fill this out before ordering.
As of now, I will not accept orders if you do not use the forum below.

HTML:
mayor:
town:
FC:
Flowers:
availability:

♣ 36 Purple
♣ 50 + Blue
♣ 60 Pink
♣ 56 Orange
♣ 108 Black
♣ 44 White roses (1 tbt)

♣ 39 White Carnations
♣ 30 or so red carnations
♣ 50+ Pink Carnations

♣ 19 Jacobs Ladders

♣ 22 Black
♣ 24 Pink
♣ 13 Purple
♣ 15 Orange

♣ 17 Blue
♣ 11 Purple

♣ 14 Pink Cosmos
♣ 10 Black cosmos
♣ 9 orange cosmos

♣ 28 Pink Lilies
♣ 17 black lilies

♣ 27 blue Violets

Order must be bigger than 2 flowers I recommend to order at least 5
I'm very very busy on some weeks mostly because of family trips this summer so I'm sorry if I don't get back to you, so I recommend you to remind me if you see me post on here again
Each person I add WILL be deleted off of my friends list after they sent the tbt to avoid confusion

DROP OFF ONLY

Last edited:
hi, could I buy 3 Jacob's ladders, 20 pink roses, 10 pink lillies?
75 tbt

Um, I have a question, do you accept IGN bells...? Because I'm sort of new and don't have very many TBT...

Hi! Could I have 10 pink roses, 10 pink cosmos, 10 pink tulips, 10 orange roses, 10 purple tulips and 4 purple pansies? :) Total of 108 tbt if I'm correct?

Hi! Could I have 10 pink roses, 10 pink cosmos, 10 pink tulips, 10 orange roses, 10 purple tulips and 4 purple pansies? :) Total of 108 tbt if I'm correct?

Yes that is correct I'll gather your items and contact you through VM when theyre ready!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love however many purple tulips you have left and the 15 blue violets!

Hi! I'd love however many purple tulips you have left and the 15 blue violets!

Hi I can restock! I have alot of flowers on my second account it's just I can't fit it in my main
that said I still have a max of 13 purple tulips

Last edited:
Hi I can restock! I have alot of flowers on my second account it's just I can't fit it in my main
that said I still have a max of 13 purple tulips

ooh, ok then 10 purple tulips and 10 blue violets please, for 40 tbt!

I'd like two of each (minus Jacobs ladders and gold roses) :)

I think that would be 30 tbt? Correct me if I'm wrong ( ? ▽ ` )

Last edited:
Hey could I get all the purple pansies left and 2 pink tulips? That would be 12 TBT I believe

Back