I think this game wants to fight

Jadeth

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4905-1733-4795
Silver Mailbox
So FINALLY, after 75 million years, my villagers are recommending PWPs like crazy. But they're like the stupidest projects! (Not that they're actually stupid, they just don't fit with my town theme.) "You know what this town needs? A jungle gym!" Yes! You're so right Drago, our historical Japanese town indeed needs a jungle gym. How is it that none of my cranky villagers ever recommend any? I feel like the game is trying to start a fight.

The whole game speaks "fight me" sometimes. It's very cute though so it's hard to leave it lmao. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

It took me eons to get the log bench. I kept Phoebe hostage until she gave me the dang bench. I had Agnes too, but she booked it before I could keep her put. I kept getting all the illuminated light fixture PWPs.

Literally just got recommended the video screen PWP. :| Genji is lucky I like him.

BRING IT ON!!! C'mon game, show what you've got! You and me, right now... Let's settle this now!

"Hey Mayor! You know what this Town needs, a Caution Sign!"

Oh! That must hurt...

At this rate, I'll be ready to make a modern town within the next couple of days.

At least you guys get PWPs request. I always get the stupid questions and that annoying quiz the normal villager gives you. :(

I still need all of the zen ones! I've never gotten any of them. I've gotten a bunch of signs, some fairytale pwps, but no zens. :(

Seems like eons ago when I had to hunt for PWPs. I didn't do the diving trick either, just ol' fashion time travelling and doing my daily business. I remember the hardest part was getting my uchi to move out after finally getting all the PWPs needed from her. She was the last to move in too and I didn't really need anyone else gone so I had to make a sacrifice for my town to progress u___u good luck getting the rest of your PWPs! maybe try digging holes around certain villagers so you know not to run by them and only run by the ones you want PWPs from. I read it helps when you ignore the ones you don't want pings from.

Seems like eons ago when I had to hunt for PWPs. I didn't do the diving trick either, just ol' fashion time travelling and doing my daily business. I remember the hardest part was getting my uchi to move out after finally getting all the PWPs needed from her. She was the last to move in too and I didn't really need anyone else gone so I had to make a sacrifice for my town to progress u___u good luck getting the rest of your PWPs! maybe try digging holes around certain villagers so you know not to run by them and only run by the ones you want PWPs from. I read it helps when you ignore the ones you don't want pings from.

Thank you. :) I used to try the diving trick, but I rarely got any PWPs. Now that I stopped and decided to just let it be, they're suddenly suggesting like crazy. But I now have two cranky villagers, so hopefully my odds will go up. :D

garbagepwp.jpg

...really

You'll have them all, soon enough, but yes, creep by the ones you don't want to ping you, and run by the one(s) you do. Make sure your inventory is full of stuff they won't want to scam from you, like shells. Also have no bells on you. That way they won't ping to sell you anything, so when they do, it will most likely be a PWP they ping you about.

Got all mine, one after the other.
I even reset until the villager I wanted a request from, was outside.

All my PWPs are street signs, and I don't need them. None of my villagers request any despite me doing EVERYTHING.
I relate.

I can never get pwps either. I think it is because I don't have many different personalities in my town. I just don't like the personalities that give cool pwps, so I am not very motivated to try getting them.

Agreed, my town theme is cute/kawaii and just yesterday Peewee suggested that I place a drilling rig in town... also Phoebe said I should get an outdoor chair (which isn't too bad but I need the park/play ground pwps)

Back