• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Final Fantasy XV

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Does anyone else have this game? I just got it for PS4, and even though I haven't gotten to play much of it yet (as I only got both the PS4 and game today), it truly is an awesome game, and while I've never played a Final Fantasy game before, the hack-'n-slash gameplay is very familiar to me coming from Monster Hunter. What do you guys think?:)

I have this game! It's so fun. Like soooo fun. The story is a mess but whatever.
Half the time I'll want to say something to my mom about the characters forgetting she'll have no clue what I'm talking about.
But yeah it's a great game, if you like the action combat you'd love Kingdom Hearts.
I will admit it doesn't feel much like most final fantasy games but the not having turn based is a lot of it? And the story being crazy.

I have it, but every time I think about starting it I flash back to the roadmap the developers put out about new/changed content and put it away. It feels weird to play a game, only to know something major might change midplaythrough. :/

This game gave me the feels big time when I finished the main story. I have yet to play the post-game boss yet. I'd like to hear an update about the multiplayer DLC because it was one of the reasons that hyped me up for the game. I bet it would be a lot of fun to explore the world with people online. Apparently there's a secret dungeon you can only get to with the flying Regelia, which I have, that I have not tried to find yet. Someone in the comments once said the dungeon took hours and had like no saves.

I would be looking forward to the multiplayer DLC, but unfortunately I don't know anyone who plays Final Fantasy. The only Square Enix game I know of anyone playing is Kingdom Hearts. Perhaps I can convince my brother to start playing...Either that or I'll just have to be happy with Episode Prompto and Ignis.

I finally started playing again since I'm off for spring break. Anyone still playing?

I've found myself occupied with other stuff atm but I'll probably buy the royal pack somewhere down the line.

I picked it up on Steam and started playing for the first time. First time I've opted to wait for a FF release rather than buying day 1.

It's okay. It looks nice and I can use a chocobo almost any time that I want.

I say it's okay, I really can't think of anything nice to say about it other than that...I'm about 15 hours in and the exploration, travel, combat, leveling/ascension, dialogue, open world, story all all feel so tedious, dull and/or generic without any hint at it getting any better (And at 15 hours...I'm long past the "it'll get better stage").

Pretty sure I'm in denial at this point since by all other logic I should have stopped playing it. I think if XIII wasn't the last 'proper' release to compare it to and I didn't wait 12 months I would have dropped this by now, because I can't really can't think of a single good thing to say about it other than "I can ride chocobo's when I want to"

They have nice hair I guess. It's amusing at first that everybody but your boyband is a redneck. Chocobo's have a nice design.

and while I've never played a Final Fantasy game before, the hack-'n-slash gameplay is very familiar to me coming from Monster Hunter

How exactly? Like, genuinely curious.

When I picked up the sidequest to hunt Deadeye I did get the feeling that it was getting a bit 'Monster Huntery' as it went along, but I felt really let down by that expectation.

My brother absolutely hates the game. I think it looks pretty cool but I on the other hand haven't played it.

Back