Choose!

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
So which of the 4 Ordinance options did you choose for your town?

I would often pick Beautiful Town Ordinance, however I would occasionally switch to Early Bird once in a while since I tend to play more at earlier times.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apologies for those who have more than 1 town with different ordinances, I decided to add a 5th option for those who do have more than 1 or would switch ordinances every now and then. Or for those who don't have any active ordinances.

I am trying to keep beautiful town for my first town since I have a lot of flowers but I had to turn it off because I am currently trying to breed golden roses and need some black roses to wilt.

I'm sure that everyone and their Marshal here have their primary ordinance set to Beautiful Town. I, myself, am one of them.

My town has the Beautiful Town Ordinance. I time travel a lot, so I keep this ordinance on to save my hybrids from wilting. Plus I do get a bit lazy to water my flowers.

Last edited:
Beautiful town for the convenience and knowing my flowers won't die :>

Ditto, but Nintendo gives with one hand, and takes with the other, as the time saved on watering, is spent constantly digging out the never-ending flowers my idiot villagers keep dropping. :-/

I have early as I am up early and all shops are open but will change to beautiful once I start with lots of flowers.

I would have night owl, as I usually play later at night, but I currently have the beautiful oridance so I don't have to water flowers and worry about weeds, which is a great convience for me

Beautiful town. I am not spending half an hour just watering hybrids each day, that's what killed Wild World and Let's Go to the City for me.

Beautiful Ordincance, though I am thinking of changing it to night owl for a bit so I can sell any bugs from the Island now and then, instead of waiting for tomorrow.

I have Early Bird, because then the shops are open when I play in the morning on the bus going to work.

Last edited:
Beautiful town ordinance. I knew that would be the most popular one, but it seems like barely anyone uses any of the other ordinances. Beautiful just makes the most sense to me because I don't/can't play that often and although I usually play late at night when the stores are closed I keep the time on my 3DS a few hours behind real time so I can get stuff done.

Beautiful town so my flowers never die! It's super convenient when I'm trying to get rid of a villager.

Back