• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Just started playing Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City (PAL City Folk)

NinelivesBobcat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I just started playing Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City. I created a new character named after my real name (won't reveal) and the town is called Suodon (a name I made up for an area in a game I was planning on making in my mind for a while. I think the name came from 'Sweden', but with a few noticable changes. It is pronounced 'sew-oh-don'). The starter villagers are Jay, Camofrog, Queenie (who is also in my first GCN town), Aurora (also in my first GCN town right now), Bones and Ruby. The native fruit is pear (finally, a native fruit that isn't apples, cherries or peaches). I have finished the part-time job and so far I have caught a few bugs and fish and donated some to the Museum and others I sold at Nook's Cranny. I have done a few errands for some of my villagers as well. I really like how the villagers look around when they are idle, rather than just looking straight forward (something which New Leaf lacked). It adds to the immersion of the game. I really love how Rover is treated in this game; this was his best appearance since he barely appears in the other games. I love how this game runs very smooth at a constant 60FPS with proper widescreen support (requires going to the Wii's settings and setting the widescreen type to Widescreen 16:9). In my opinion, this game is the best looking in the series. Already I think this may become my favourite Animal Crossing game to date.

EDIT: Since my town has gone through a few renovations and the fact that my brother uses it, I will not be updating the information about it. So sorry about that, but it's probably for the better.

Last edited:
Cute starting villagers! I wish I could play city folk again but I got rid of my wii :< Wish you the best of luck in your town~

Oh BTW, I don't intend to sound like a cheater here but, I HAVE to use a 'disable Resetti' code. For some odd reason, there's a bug with my game where Resetti will always show up even if you properly saved the last time you played (everything you did previously would stay, but Resetti would lecture you). That's the only 'cheat' I'm ever going to use. Not going to tell how since that's against the forum's rules. Besides, I very rarely intentionally quit without saving (most of the time it's because the game froze, which has happened a few times on New Leaf).

Anyways, a new villager, Wendy, has just moved in. She's an OK villager, but I may consider replacing her soon. Also paid off my first mortgage and caught TWO arowana! One arowana went to the Museum, while the other was sold for a whopping 10,000 Bells! Also got a new haircut. Plus I talked to Tortimer and got a espresso maker furniture item (since yesterday, as of this post, was the Midsummer's Day; an event exclusive to the European version of this game).

Another villager has recently moved in: Tipper. I'll be updating this thread for a while until I get bored with it.

EDIT: Since my town has gone through a few renovations and the fact that my brother uses it, I will not be updating the information about it. So sorry about that, but it's probably for the better.

Last edited:
Back