• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wish List (✧ω✧) New Items Added!

My wish list just keeps getting bigger and bigger instead of smaller :(

I have these items that are on your wishlist: amiibo shelf, stack of clothes, Basic trash can, bowl sink, wooden bucket, umbrella stand, worktable, counter table, cutting-board set, dalmatian ornament, fancy display stand, tart, futon mattress, milk carton, iron garden, iron garden chair, tall garden rock, shoe boxes, garden rock, Nintendo 3DS shelf, and showi bench . I'll sell these to you for 4 bell tree bells each. Let me know if interested in them.

Last edited:
I have these items that are on your wishlist: amiibo shelf, stack of clothes, Basic trash can, bowl sink, wooden bucket, umbrella stand, worktable, counter table, cutting-board set, dalmatian ornament, fancy display stand, tart, futon mattress, milk carton, iron garden, iron garden chair, tall garden rock, shoe boxes, garden rock, Nintendo 3DS shelf, and showi bench . I'll sell these to you for 4 bell tree bells each. Let me know if interested in them.

sounds good :)

i can get you

holly bonsai
minimalist dresser
rubber tree
stone tile

is 8 tbt good? :)

hey! i just checked my inventory and turns out i have all the bonsai's except holly. ; n ; so 6 tbt for the last 3 items. so sorry! :(

I have the wiiu station, Holly bonsai and caladium if you'd like! how about 10 tbt for it all

sorry /: I'm new to this how about it for the fireplace you have available to trade?

I have:
Counter Table
Worktable
Display Shelf

If you still need them :)

Back