Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GBA

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • NDS

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 3DS

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
NES, Super NES, Game Cube, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Wii, GameBoy Advance, DS and 3DS. my favorite will always be my GameCube<3

The ones I own are:

3DS
GBA
NDS
Gamecube
Wii
Wii U
and N64

I used to own a SNES and totally wish I still had it right now.

I own a Pok?mon 3DS XL I have been a big fan but other games like Animal Crossing New Leaf have been a great joy to play. I have a Wii U of course and get way too addicted to Mario Kart 8 but that seems to be of the past now I've been forced no exposure for a month which I see as a good thing now as I was stressing and very emotional at times. I have a DS Lite. Apart from Super Mario Bros and Mario & Luigi series I've been loving Dragon Quest, I just need to finish 7 play 8 on 3ds this time and wait for Builders version to come out.

Currently I own, starting from the beginning, the nintendo 64, nes, two gamecubes, a gameboy, game boy color, game boy advance, nintendo ds and ds lite, nintendo 3ds and the Wii. I try to keep it a lot more go with the original's rather than buying the newest items because I'm a sucker for older consoles, especially handheld, as you can tell.

Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, original DS, DS Lite, DSi, New 3DSXL, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and a Nintendo Switch

Also had the first model 3DS but I traded it in for the New 3DSXL

nes, snes, n64, gamecube, wii, wii u, gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, gameboy sp, nds and 3ds

Oh boy, let's see...

Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo 64
jDLGt6V.png

Gamecube
Wii
Wii U

Game Boy
Game Boy Advance
DS Lite
DSi
DSi XL
3DSXL x2

I think that's all (for now at least ^^)

I have a Switch, a Wii U, a TLOZ gold 3DS XL that came with TLOZ: ALBW, and a New Nintendo 3DS XL.

between my sisters and I: a gamecube, a gameboy advance sp, a wii, a ds lite, a dsi xl, and a 3ds xl. I'm planning to get a switch whenever ac comes out on it!

Back