• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Nintendo consoles do you own?

What Nintendo consoles do you own?

• NES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNES

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • N64

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • GCN

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Wii

• Wii U

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • G&W

• GB

• VB

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • GBC

• GBA

• NDS

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 3DS

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (x3), Wii, Wii U

GB, GBC, GBA (x3), DS, 3DS (x2)

Only lacking a Virtual Boy and Nintendo Switch...

Nintendo 64, GameCube (<3), Wii U, New 3DS XL, DSi XL, GameBoy Advance SP

I own a lot of consoles in general, however most of them don't belong to me and me alone, but we do have a Wii, a Wii U, 3DS, GCN, NDS, GBA. The 3DS and the nintendo DS (lite) belongs to me and rest are family consoles. I'd say the Wii is the most underused one of out that list because the wires are waay too tedious and fiddly, aswell as the GBA since it became pretty redundant once I got a DS lite.

EDIT: Ah, I see this isn't a multiple choice poll, but i'll click the 3DS option since that's my most used console.

Last edited:
Consoles: NES (top-loader and Classic), SNES, N64, GameCube (black), Wii, Wii U (white), Switch
Portables: GBA SP (red), 3DS XL (blue/black), New 3DS XL (red)

Here's my list of Nintendo consoles that I currently own:

• Nintendo 64 - NUS-001 model
  • GameCube - DOL-001 model, which has a Digital A/V Output port that allows 480p output
  • Game Boy Player
  • Wii - RVL-001 model, which supports GameCube games, controllers and memory cards
  • Wii U
  • Switch
  • Game Boy Advance
  • Nintendo DS (x2)
  • Nintendo DS Lite
  • Nintendo 3DS (Japan)
  • Nintendo 3DS XL (Japan)
  • New Nintendo 3DS (Japan)
  • New Nintendo 3DS XL
  • RetroN 5 - While technically not a Nintendo console, it can play NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance cartridges through the magic of emulation.

Last edited:
N64, GB, GBC, GBA, GB SP, GBN, GB Micro, DS, Wii, 3DS XL

Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, and my 3ds. Planning on getting the new 2ds or the switch, but I'm cheap, so probably the 2ds first and wait to find a good deal on the switch.
The only reason, I'm even remotely interested in the switch is for the new Zelda and the new Shantae.

SNES, GameCube, N64, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS XL and the Switch.
We had different Gameboys but gave them away to friends.

I have N64, GameCube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Wii, Nintendo DSi, and 3DS XL.
I skipped the Wii U and have yet to get a switch lol

I've owned the old gameboy and gameboy color but don't have them anymore. I currently own a Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DSXL, N64, Gamecube, Wii (black model that supports gamecube games), and Switch.

Last edited:
I have a Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and NDS but I used to also have a Wii, GameCube, and GBA.

I have a Nintendo Wii, a Wii U, a 3DS, and a Switch.

I kidna wish I had one of these retro NES-classics or whatever theyre called that they re-released, and that new one for SNES that's coming out altho I dont think ive ever downloaded or played many SNES games...

Currently own:
Black 3DS
Aqua DsiXL (was sisters)
Blue/black DS Lite
Pink DS Lite (sisters)
White Wii
Black Wii U

Broken:
Black 3DS (different one than the one above)
Black DSi

Former:

White DS Lite (first one I had from like 2005/6) (I think it was a Lite but t might have been an OG DS like I said it was 2006 or so XD

Nintendo 64 (Cousin let us use his old one for many many years, and I would've bought some games for it, except it finally stopped working and we gave it back to them)

Probably some more DS consoles I can't think of ATM, yeah, I grew up with the DS generation of it wasn't obvious.

Wanting:
Nintendo Switch
I don't have one because
A. I'm too lazy to work for the money.
B. I STILL haven't seen one for sale ANYWHERE, and I check every store I go to that sells them!
C. I'm waiting till Christmas so I can get a decent bundle.
D. Not a legitimate reason, but I'm having trouble deciding what color JoyCons I want!

Last edited:
Silver GCN, black GBA SP, turquoise DS Lite, blue/black 3DS, black premium WiiU, New Nintendo 3DS w/HHD coverplates. Switched the cover plates as soon as I could though. Didn't like 'em much and prefer the K.K. ones. c:

I currently only have the 3DS XL.

I've owned a GB, GBA, DS, GC, and N64.

Currently: Wii Wii U 3dsxl DS DSL GBA
Previously:NES SNES GC GB(pocket, Color SP)

I mostly just stick with NINTENDO POWER

Back