• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Dream Address towns do you visit often?

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
What Dream towns do you visit often?

- Is there one that is your favorite that you keep visiting?

- A town that always has a rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ or weather that you enjoy?

There used to be a town I liked a lot that I would visit - it was raining at 5am - it was so cute but the town was never updated after the update.

Or do you only visit towns once?

Please share the addresses in the comments!

Wayfield, Nectre, snd Tinytree are 3 off the top of my head. Wayfield is such a well made town inside and out, with a sweet backstory. And it's the first town I visited that was updated at like 5am, which really added to the country atmosphere.

I usually just let Luna pick.^_^

I liked one called Honmei, it is a rainy town, something I usually don't like but that town is gorgeous to me.
Weather wise, I like to visit bright towns so towns during the morning are my favorite. I really like night time music though. All dream towns worked hard on tend to be great visit no matter their time of day or theme. Such great variety towns always leaves me surprised and excited. Yay for the dream feature! :blush:

Haha, actually visit your town pretty often HHoney! Your town is one of the very few modern towns that exists so I try to use it as reference for my own town which I plan to be Modern/Tropical some day.

I visit Shamrock now and then. I usually just visit towns from people on The Bell Tree. Sometimes I go to game faqs and visit peoples towns that have the code in their sinatures. I guess I mostly visit towns I've never seen before.

i usually let luna pick or i go to my own town, i think it helps me find ways to improve and whatnot

I usually go to towns that I see pretty screenshots of on tumblr. A few particular favorites are Faerydae and Rest!

Wayfield, Nectre, snd Tinytree are 3 off the top of my head. Wayfield is such a well made town inside and out, with a sweet backstory. And it's the first town I visited that was updated at like 5am, which really added to the country atmosphere.

Ah thanks man. I revisit Nooblord's town of Charmelo multiple times as well! His interiors are one of my favorites...I go to rec zone and pretend my character works out :'D

Some others off the top of my head, Shamrock, that Lion town, Ichigo from Meadow, Katsu of Journey.. I enjoy modern towns because I'm crap at making them and I can only dream.

I'm excited to visit the ones suggested here!

I don't really visit dream towns unless people are asking for feedback haha, mostly because my internet sticks and I can't get it to work most of the time :( That being said, I like visiting the towns of people I meet on the forum, people do such a great job designing :)

My favorite town to visit used to be Pastelia! Made by that tumblr user pasteliapeaches? It was so pink and lovely and I loved to relax there, but then I found a new favorite! It was Hitokui village, or Cannibal village! A very good horror town that was overshadowed by Aika town. I mean, which town like that wasn't? xD Sadly Hitokui village's dream address never updated along with welcome amiibo so I can't visit it again or post the dream address! :c

I also loved a town called "Promise". It was a post apocalyptic themed town that reminded me of fallout. It was amazing and well done, and I miss the little town very much! it was rainy and grim, but well-done and I loved to walk around in awe. Sadly Promise's dream address didn't update either!

I do love to visit dream towns of people on here though, some towns are really nice :D

Last edited:
I visited Nintendo's town pretty often. I actually really like the town, and I think they did a really great job with it. I never visit dream towns anymore, and a lot lf them were erased because the addresses were changed with the amiibo update. I used to visit dream towns a lot, but I stopped after awhile.

Back