1MIL Bells For a Crown???

RedEllie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I was shopping and i really wanted this crown I saw, I figured it'd just be a couple thousand since most of the items I regularly see are cheap but when I saw the price I was like ?????
I have the bells but 1mill bells just for a small tiny crown? geez!

also i've never seen any items on acnl that expensive so calm down everyone lol

Last edited:
Well... It's a Crown so... That can explain it.

What crown in the history of forever was cheap? And 1 million bells is nothing, anyway. Go catch some beetles on the island.

for me it's quite useful. other hats in labelle's are like 400 or 1000 at most. it's useful because i can get kicks or shampoodles quicker with the price lol

lmao never bought it. I spend most of my money on furniture and PWPs.

Well if you want the crown, you can just try trading for it in the forums with tbt. Or if you want more bells, you can usually buy 200,000 igb for 1 tbt (so 1 million igb will be 5 tbt). :D

Last edited:
I feel like the crowns are something Gracie should have. It seems so weird in the Able Sister's shop next to items that around 500 bells.

I feel like the crowns are something Gracie should have. It seems so weird in the Able Sister's shop next to items that around 500 bells.

Agreed, I thought it was weird too at first when I started playing the game, now I just get crowns from people on here or from other sites~

I think it was in stock one of the first days I started playing. I couldn't believe the price. I mean...I get it...but I still couldn't believe it!

Back