• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

I have a lot of Tier 6's in my town based on my liking for them but Joey has always been my favorite since WW.

RADDLE my precious little frog child. I don't know why he's not one of the more popular "creepy" villagers like Lucky or Coco, he's the perfect mad doctor if you have a spooky town /and/ he's adorable and unique-looking.

Speaking of mad doctors, I have a soft spot for Cobb as well. He's like Dr. Frankenstein(and possibly the Creature)! I think he may end up being my next villager, I need a jock for some pwps...

Pate, Iggly, Ricky, Cally, and Pango. I'm surprised Pate is so low tbh

Kitty is definitely my favorite, she's awesome!

I remember writing her a very affectionate letter in my Gamecube game when I was a kid.. I didn't know how to spell certain words very well so I wrote her a letter that I thought had the Greeting line "Sweet Kitty,", instead I put "Sweat Kitty,".

She moved out the next day. :(

My favorite all timers are JEREMIAH, Coco, Wolfgang, and Butch. Some of my favorite low buddies are Peck, DOC, and Mathilda.

Anabelle, Tammi, and Raddle. Definitely Raddle. My favorite Animal Crossing villager of all time is at the bottom popularity tier haha

I like Jay and Benedict. And Coach was the absolute first villager to befriend me in NL so...

Victoria's cute. Whats with all the hate? (The New Leaf proportions do admittedly take away from that)
And Astrid, who as a Kangaroo deserves more love:p

my top favorites are:
Baabara, Buzz (HOW IS HE 6 TIER?? HES COOL LOOKING LOL), Frank, Leopold, Phil, Timbra

I'm honestly surprised that some of these are tier 6 lmao but hey its all good

I love Barold to be honest.

I know a lot of people he's creepy and whatever else, but he'll always be the detective bear of Orion and Nan's partner in crime.

Back