What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

Was kind of shocked to see Celia on this list tbh. She's that eagle that tends to always show up when I start a new town. She's a sweetheart. Samson is nostalgic from wild world for me. Honorable mentions: Antonio, Bree, Camofrog, Murphy, Victoria. I never understood the hatred for mice in this fandom tbh

penelope!!! she was one of my dreamies and i was so happy when i managed to adopt her a couple of years ago!
she's a mouse with A PINK BOW FOR EARS!! (i know that the bow is over her ears but shh!) i love her! what's she doing there!

Olaf. I love that anteater. Him, and Jitters. They're both fantastic and two of my top favourite villagers.

Henry, Frobert, Egbert, and Peggy! I was surprised to see Henry and Frobert so far down, honestly. They both currently live in my main town. I just love the little frogs :D I think they're so cute! Egbert and Peggy were both starter villagers of mine in my first town, so they have a special place in my heart. <3 Even if Egbert was the first villager to ever leave without warning, thereby breaking my heart. :(

Astrid, Angus, Flo (why is she tier six?!), Kitt, Mathilda.
I don't see why some of these villagers are tier six ...

Jambette, Peggy, and Gonzo! I love all of them so much, ahh. I can understand Jambette and Gonzo being so low, but I'm honestly so surprised that Peggy is so low...! She was one of my starters in my current town, and i still have her. I think she looks so cute ;u; It's like she has a lil bowl hair cut. She can make it work tho. Unlike my brothers in the 90s.

Kitty and Keaton are amazing! :( so under appreciated! Also Pippy was my best friend in Wild World, she was so lovely! I haven't come across her in New Leaf yet sadly.

Yeah I don't get the tiers at all because there are so many villagers who have appealing designs/houses that are in "tier 6". My favourite of all time, Dizzy, is in there ;_; I actually like a lot of them: Bangle, Buck, Cally, Goode, Hans, Limberg, Lucha, Mac, Maelle, Spike, and Stinky, just to name a few.

Cally, Agnes, Deena, Kitty (I loveee Kitty), Merry (I also adore Merry), Phil and Tammi! <3
Quite surprised by a lot of the tier 6 villagers being there though, some used to be pretty popular I thought!

Definitely Keaton! He's one of my favourite villagers. Unfortunately I've decided to make him move out (which actually hurt me, I got so emotionally attached to him), but his house isn't exactly in a good spot the way I have my town laid out, and I just have other dreamies who top him unfortunately. :')

Pretty sure all my favs are tier 6 :( so.. Soleil Lyman Candi Renee Bruce(?) Dizzy and Henry I'm really shocked by Candi being tier 6
I had her in my acpg town and on my one and only wa pack I got her! Now she's in a neat spot in my town! ( Only 3 resets too! )

Of the tier 6 in my village I really like Bill, Lucy, and Ursala...assuming they're all tier 6.

Queenie, Limberg and Curly were some of my favorites were in my City Folk town ❤️

Prince Dorothy'd me in New Leaf town and became one of my favorites

Back